Outside Storage

WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

A picture is worth, well, you know....

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
2017 T@G XL
Boyceville, Wi.

Comments

• LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

You call this snow, I call this a little white dust. Lol

Here is what I get to every other week when I got off from work and back to tye cabin where the trailer is sitting for the winter. :)

I really love the cover. All the back hatch sticker have been pulled by snow and ice sliding down, even if I would remove the snow when I would get back.

Even have to get an other rear nucamp sticker that was ripped of this late fall.

• WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

LuckyJ,
    Yes, I pioneered the technique from you! I've renamed it though. I call it the "That looks good enough" storage technique.
    It's true, we are a bit wimpy down here when it comes to snow. For you guys, it's not deep yet unless you go out to look at the trailer....and can't find it.

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

@WilliamA said:
    LuckyJ,
    Yes, I pioneered the technique from you! I've renamed it though. I call it the "That looks good enough" storage technique.
    It's true, we are a bit wimpy down here when it comes to snow. For you guys, it's not deep yet unless you go out to look at the trailer....and can't find it.

WilliamA

One thing I have learn when I lived in Northern Indiana, is that more snow can happen faster than all the way up here, but mostly melt way fast like in a week even in January, that it can be -30 F for a week and tyen 60F the week after (that is why I use to call the Mishiana winter "November" (witch is a mix of snow, mud, and grey all in one or close. :) )

So yep, it was often colder down there than here, but you could not count on it for extended snow sport. :)

But this is also where I learn that Tornados were not as cool as when you see them in movies and on TV. And I was living in a Trailer! This is when I learn to get nervois about the storms! ;)

• Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Administrator Posts: 517

That is brutal on so many levels! You can see teardrops streaming off the trailer! Lol

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

A little less than 2 feet again this morning! Lol

And probably more to orrow friday. B)

• jetraveljetravel Member Posts: 3

Is that a diamond plate propane holder mounted on the side of your storage box? What is is called & where can I find one?

• WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311
    edited February 2019

@jetravel said:
    Is that a diamond plate propane holder mounted on the side of your storage box? What is is called & where can I find one?

I made that myself. It perfectly fits my 5 lb cylinder. I've got a thread on it here somewhere.

Found it:http://teardrop-trailers.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/215/front-end-rebuild-version-2-2#latest

WilliamA

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.