Options

Steve from the California Central Coast

805Steve805Steve Member Posts: 3
edited March 2019 in Introductions

Hi, I'm Steve from the California Central Coast. I'm considering buying a T@G. Because I'm 6'4" tall I may want one without a headboard to provide more sleeping room. Is there a custom order form available?

Comments

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

Hello 805Steve. I am only going to welcome you on this site, but will let others that might have he knowledge help you with this! :)

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Steve,
    I'm 6'5" and have used my T@G for a couple of years now with the headboard in. I had no real problems getting in there and being comfortable. You might want to try it first with the headboard in. If you get tired of it for various reasons as I did, you can take the headboard out as I did without too much trouble. I'm sure if you don't want to tackle the removal, your R/V hawker would be happy to do it for you for some ching....
    My advice, try it first and see how it goes. You might be fine and also might appreciate the extra shelf/storage space.

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.