Options

Compact trailer brake controller

CoryBethCoryBeth Member Posts: 7
edited April 2019 in Products & Accessories

Hello everyone! Back when I first joined the forum in December I seem to remember reading a post from someone who had installed a compact trailer brake controller and I believe they had it in a Jeep Wrangler. For the life of me I can not find this post again and of course I didn't bookmark the page either. Does anyone remember this post and can you help me find it? I also think that they had posted a picture of the dash where it was installed and all you could see of it was a button you push to manually apply the trailer brakes. It seems like whoever posted about the controller had mentioned that it would be great for a compact car with little room available to mount a controller. I swear I didn't dream this all up, I've tried umpteen times to find this post. I've looked at the Tekonsha Prodigy RF but that doesn't really appeal to me. There was another brand I checked out too that had a wired remote display and a wired sliding type thing to apply the brakes, I wasn't too wild about that one either although it looked better than the RF model.

Comments