Options

Did some stuff to the galley.

It went from this.

To this.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

Comments

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Nice Bill! I like the backsplash. A bit more detail/close-up photo of the gadget organizer behind the sink would be nice. I like the stainless cups and could use a system like that. Details? Are they moveable on the rack? etc...

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396
    edited May 2019

Thank you.
    I saw these on the FB group so I cant take credit for the idea. They are from Ikea, look up kungsfors. The backsplash is stick-on tile from the orange big box store.
    Its not set up properly, I figure we need to go camping to see what works.

Bill

• Options

Awesome...Thanks Bill. The problem with Ikea isn't what you need, it's the rest of the stuff you DIDN'T need. I'll not get away with a trip to Ikea without my sig-o. Kathy loves that place. This is perfect timing as I just started working on my own backsplash setup for my kitchen!

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    edited May 2019

BB'sGarage said:

"I figure we need to go camping to see what works."

That's my favorite part of upgrades! "Testing!" Woohoo!

WilliamA

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options

@WilliamA said:
    Awesome...Thanks Bill. The problem with Ikea isn't what you need, it's the rest of the stuff you DIDN'T need. I'll not get away with a trip to Ikea without my sig-o. Kathy loves that place. This is perfect timing as I just started working on my own backsplash setup for my kitchen!

WilliamA

Thats why I dont actually "go" there, they have free shipping.

Bill

• Options
    JoabmcJoabmc Member Posts: 64

Nice work. I just did something very similar to mine. Was just going to use stainless but that wasn’t pretty enough for my “interior designer”!!

19 T@G XL Boondock Edge
    07 Lexus GX 470

• Options

Inspired by BB'sGarage and others, I started on my backsplash. I am using printed steel tins with interesting graphics to make a Decoupage on the wall. I've had this one for awhile and finally got my start. I cut it with aviation snips and then flattened it with a pastry roller. I folded and rolled the edges and stuck it on with double-sided tape. Lots to do but a good start.

WilliamA

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options

At first glance I thought that's a flattened can. Then I read. Some old license plates would make a good backsplash too.

Bill

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240
  • Options

Luc,

I think it will be nice when finished but don't look forward to eating all the canned food it will take!

WilliamA

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

On the steampunk side! Very nice!