Options

Kitchen upgrade courtesy of Ikea

Love to cook so have an abundance of kitchen supplies. Needed a far better way to store it all. Bought almost all these accutremeants at Ikea. Great place to look for small storage ideas and fairly inexpensive. I just cruised through the aisles and thought how could I use this? Spawned some decent creativity.

Had the rack behind the sink from my apartment (also Ikea). Added the cups to hold utensils.

Picked up the rods with hooks and the hand towels. Luckily I still had my grommet punch handy to add better hanging ability for the towels. Had to do some math and guess work for the clearance and make sure the back could still close.

Two small black wire baskets with a cork bottom to fit under that shelf. Have a lot of spices I can't live without. Moved the small space rack it came with to the front of the shelf.

Couple of locking glass jars with the rubber seal to keep coffee and other stuff fresh.

Still debating on keeping the cooler in there. I just use it to store dishes/pots/pans.

Then grabbed this wooden peg board and used a have saw to make it fit in the door. Was super easy to cut, thank goodness.

Comments