Options

things to make life easier

2»

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 517

I’m guessing that William’s plug adapter would be excellent for his intentions and can be easily used around the home and at campgrounds, etc. And since most folks would need power in a campground with hookups you’d still have the 30 amp power cord and wouldn’t have to worry about power loss via the microwave, A/C, Norcold cooker, etc. This style adapter is nice as it allows for ease of using the trailer via a lightweight extension cord around the home, etc.

This is comparable to what William shared above:

https://highskyrvparts.com/rv-parts/valterra-mighty-cord-rv-power-adapter-plug-15-30amp

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

The only time I use the small extension cord is at home to cool down the norcold and charge the battery before a trip.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

I've not used my 30 amp O.E. cord since I found this adapter, but I don't have an A/C or microwave. I "DID", however, purchase a really nice 50 foot 12 gauge extension cord in lieu of the stocker. It's all I use now. I love it.

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.