Options

Water storage/shower

Hi all! My name is Eric. My lady and I just bought our first travel trailer: a '21 T@g XL Boondock. We took it out to an RV park to see what we would want to change on it and came up with a pretty hefty list- awnings, storage, tv, etc..
When it comes to adding a shower we considered a Road Shower (and that may still be a possibility) but exploring our options we came across the Camplux water heater and my mind went into overdrive. Sure, we could use a collapsible bucket as the feed container but the camper already comes with a water pump that's nicely wired-in. Has anybody done (or seen) a T@g that has a water storage container mounted underneath the trailer that uses the stock fill/shower fittings? I found a 20 gallon holding tank that would fit nicely betwixt the frame rails and if I could use the existing infrastructure of the camper to fill the tank, use the water pump, I think that'd be pretty slick. We could use the existing shower as the feed line into the water heater and there would be much less of a production whenever we want to shower while boondocking.
I would love to hear the opinions of folks that are more familiar with these teardrops than we are. Thanks in advance!

Comments